The first assignment is to write an introduction of yourself. You can do it by answering the following questions:
1. What is your name? (What is your nickname?) How did you get the name?
2. Introduce your family members—your parents, and your brother(s) and sister(s). What roles do they play in your life? Who do you feel close to? Why?
3. What is your personality like? Outgoing, cheerful, active, optimistic…? Or reserved, shy, quiet…? Give examples to illustrate your traits. (Or you can talk about the constellation of the Zodiac [星座] you belong to and how it depicts your personalities? Refer to The Twelve Mystical Constellations of the Zodiac for information)
4. What are your hobbies? Why do you like them?
5. What are your personal gifts and strengths? You can start with “Something about myself that I am proud of is…." or “Some of my favorite qualities about myself are…" or “Some gifts I was born with are…"
6. Tell your best achievement(s) so far.
7. What do you want to do/be in the future?
8. Anything else you would like to share about yourself.
You can write on the paper and hand it to me after class or write it on the computer and send it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll have it corrected by tomorrow.